Globalization and progressive economic policy
edited by Dean Baker, Gerald Epstein, Robert Pollin.
Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1998.
xv, 514 págs. : ilustraciones ; 24 cm.
ISBN: 0521643600 (hc.), 0521643767 (pbk.)
Incluye referencias bibliográficas e índice.
- The revival of the liberal creed : the IMF, the World Bank, and inequality in a globalized economy / Pieper, Ute - Taylor, Lance, 1940-
- India : dirigisme, structural Adjustment, and the radical alternative / Patnaik, Prabhat - Chandrasekhar, C. P.
- Globalization, transnational corporations, and economic development : can the developing countries pursue strategic industrial policy in a globalizing world economy? /Chang, Ha-Joon
- Multinational corporations in the neo-liberal regime / Crotty, James, 1940- - Epstein, Gerald, 1935- - Kelly, Patricia
- Implications of Globalization for macroeconomic theory and policy in developing countries / Bhaduri, Amit
- Asia and the crisis of financial globalization / Felix, David
- Globalization and financial systems : policies for the new environment / Schaberg, Marc, 1970-
- Housing finance in the age of globalization : from social housing to life-cycle risk / Dymski, Gary - Isenberg, Dorene, 1949-
- Openness and equity : regulating labor market outcomes in a globalized / Stanford, Jim
- Integration and income distribution under the North American Free Trade Agreement : the experience of México / Larudee, Mehrenen
- Malthus redux? globalization and the environment / Goodstein, Eban S, 1960-
- Freedom to move in the age of globalization / Sutcliffe, Robert B.
- Immigration, inequality, and policy alternatives / DeFreitas, Gregory
- Notes on international migration suggested by the Indian experience / Patnaik, Prabhat - Chandrasekhar, C. P.
- The NAIRU : is it a real constraint? / Baker, Dean, 1958-
- Internal and external constraints on egalitarian policies / Glyn, Andrew, 1943-2007
- The effects of globalization on policy formation in South África / Harris, Laurence - Michie, Jonathan
- Can domestic expansionary policy succeed in a globally integrated environment? an examination of alternatives / Pollin, Robert.