Public spending and the poor : theory and evidence
edited by Dominique van de Walle, Kimberly Nead.
Baltimore : published for The World Bank [by] the Johns Hopkins University Press, ©1995.
xvi, 619 págs. : ilustraciones ; 24 cm.
"A World Bank Book." — cover
Incluye referencias bibliográficas.
- The political economy of targeting / Sen, Amartya, 1933-
- On targeting social security: theory and western experience with family benefits / Atkinson, A. B. (Anthony Barnes), 1944-2017
- Measuring the Distributional impact of public goods / Cornes, Richard, 1946-
- Labor supply and targeting in poverty-alleviation programs / Kanbur, S. M. Ravi, 1954- - Keen, Michael - Tuomala, Matti
- The determinants and consequences of the placement of Government programs in Indonesia / Pitt, Mark Martin, 1949- - Rosenzweig, Mark R. - Gibbons, Donna M.
- Measuring the distributions effects of public education / Selden, Thomas M. - Wasylenko, Michael J.
- Public schooling expenditures in rural Pakistan: efficiently targeting girls and lagging region / Alderman, Harold, 1948-
- The distribution of subsidies through public health services in indonesia, 1978-87 / Van de Walle, Dominique
- Government health spending in Indonesia: impacts on Children in different economic groups / Deolalikar, Anil B.
- The targeting of family allowances in Hungary / Jarvis, Sarah J. - Micklewright, John
- Private transfers and the effectiveness of public income redistribution in the Philippines / Vox, Donald, 1954- - Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1952-
- Two errors of targeting / Cornia, Giovanni Andrea - Stewart, Frances, 1940-
- Incentive effects on labor supply of Sri Lanka´s rice subsidy / Sahn, David E. - Alderman, Harold, 1948-
- Is targeting through a Work requirement efficient? some evidence for rural India / Ravallion, Martín - Datt, Gaurav
- Toward quantifying the trade-off: administrative costs and incidence in targeted programs in Latin America / Grosh, Margaret E.
- The Distributional impact of cash and in-kind transfers in Eastern Europe and Russia / Milanovic, Branko
- Distributional effects of social sector expenditures in Malaysia, 1974 to 1989 / Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1953- - Nabi, Ijaz - Cercone, James A., 1968-
- On gender targeting of public transfers / Appleton, Simon, 1965- - Collier, Paul - Incidence and targeting: an overview of implications for research and policy / van de Walle, Dominique.