Good charts : the HBR guide to making smarter, more persuasive data visualizations
255 páginas : ilustraciones a color ; 19 cm.
ISBN: 9781633690707 (paperback)
Incluye glosario, notas e índice.
- Introduction, A new language and a necesary craft
- Part one Understand, Chapter 1 A brief history of dataviz: the art and thes cience that built a new language
- Chapter 2 When a chart hits our eyes: some science of how we see
- Par two Create, Chapter 3 Two questions, four types: a simple typology for chart making
- Chapter 4 Better charts in a couple of hours: a simple framwork
- Part three Refine, Chapter 5 Refine ti impress: getting to the "feeling behind our eyes"
- Chapter 6 Refine to persuade: three steps to more persuasive charts
- Chapter 7 persuasion or manipulation?: the blurred edge of truth
- Part four Pesent and practice, Chapter 8 Present to persuade: getting a good chart to their eyes and into their minds
- Chapter 9 Visual crit: how to practice lokking at (and making) good charts
- Conclusión, Keep going